[3830] CaQP KU5B M/SFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 8 16:39:02 EDT 2007

                    California QSO Party

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 18:03

  160:    0      0
   80:   18      1
   40:   51     26
   20:   79     98
   15:   28     30
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This was fun!! Glad to work K6ME in LASS for the last county.

Had lots of fun working (and spotting...sorry, I got carried away sometimes :))
all the W6's. Lots of HUGEE signals on 20 and 40m. Glad to see 15m open on both
Saturday and Sunday. The opening on Saturday (as noted by many before me) was a
bit longer than the one on Sunday but I was glad to have it open at all! Saw a
bunch of East Coast working W6 on 15 long before I did and got a bit
discouraged. Tried to move W6YX to 10m on Sunday afternoon with no luck. Thanks
again for trying guys!

This was a full time test of the new AL80B amp and I didn't receive any bad
audio reports...if you noticed something, please let me know!

I will definitely be back for this one next year.

FT920
Mosley TA-33-Jr at ~30ft on roof
40m Inv-L at 35ft
80 Inv-L at 45ft
Writelog 10.62H

Colin KU5B

P.S. Will be QRV at G6PZ for CQWW SSB! CU all then!