[3830] CaQP VE6CNU SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 8 20:41:43 EDT 2007

                    California QSO Party

Call: VE6CNU
Operator(s): VE6CNU
Station: VE6CNU

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Calgary

  160:    8      2
   80:   59     37
   40:   73     22
--------------------

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

I did manage to beat last year's score, but I had to put in longer hours (about
3 hours more than last year).  I listened on 15m and 10m but never heard a
thing from W6 (although I did hear a ZL3 on 15m on Saturday afternoon).  After
rigging up my shunt-fed tower for 80m and 160m, I was glad to make so many Qs.
The QRN level on 40m on Saturday night was about S9 here, so I didn't do too bad
there either.  I was disappointed there weren't more CW ops on 20m and that I
missed two counties this year (TUOL and LAKE).  Still, it was a lot of fun -
especially considering we're at the bottom of the cycle.  Thanks to all those
who gave me points and cu next time.

Jerry
VE6CNU