[3830] CaQP AI6V(K2RD) SOFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 10 22:17:59 EDT 2007

                    California QSO Party

Call: AI6V
Operator(s): K2RD
Station: AI6V

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Nevada County

  160:    0       0
   80:  171     106
   40:  267     247
   20:  293     932
   15:  143     143
   10:    1       1
--------------------

Club: MLDXCC

Comments:

I really tried to emphasize cw this year... But the rates on 20 phone were so
seductive and I fell for it-again. Maybe next year!!!  No 160 this year as we
just ran out of time trying to get an antenna up.  Also no prop at all on 10
except for 2 groundwave qsos with N6O and W6YX.

Many thanks to Carl, AI6V and his XYL Sue, AI6YL for their hospitality and the
use of the fine station and everyone for all the qsos.