[3830] NA Sprint RTTY NA7XX(W0MU) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 14 00:10:49 EDT 2007

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: NA7XX
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: NA7XX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT

   80:   60       1
   40:  113     2.5
   20:   15      .5
---------------------

Team:

Comments:

20 was a bust.  It sounded open but just could not sustain a run.  40 was good
but not very many mults. 80 was 80 rain static and very noisy.  I sure could
have used  some receive antennas on 80 the 4 sq rcv array is need of repair.

Running 500 watts.  Up at the Montana house for the kids Fall break.  Did not
want to tear apart the Colorado shack.

FT-1000MP
Ameritron AL-811

Highlight was having K6LL turn me down for a QSO since he was not ready for
once!

Lots of big numbers.  W0YK was way ahead at the end.

Hope to see you all from this station for CW SS.