[3830] NA Sprint RTTY KC4HW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 14 07:55:06 EDT 2007

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL

---------------------
Total:  56     Mults = 16  Total Score = 896

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: Sweet Home ACG #1

Comments:

Not very good conditions.  Really not much in the order of antennas to play
with.  Just a vertical for 40M and nothing on 80M.  The tribander seemed to
play pretty good on 20M but the band was long.

Had not played this sprint in a good while.  Since moving back to Alabama, my
RTTY activity had definitely been curtained.  Good to get back on!

Had some equipment trouble in the middle.  Took a little while to sort it out.
One of my TUs lost it's audio amp (I guess) anyway will figure it out later.

Took a few minutes to get back into the grind of the QSY and it went fairly
well afterwards.  Interesting concept, keeps you active with the radio and
such.

Met up with Wayne/K7WM and Tom/W7WHY for the first time in a good while.
Enjoyed a moment chatting!  Hope I did not hold you two guys up to much!

Thanks for the contacts, maybe next time I can get a signal on 80M.

Jim/KC4HW