[3830] Makrothen RTTY VE1OP SO/Single Xcvr LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 14 15:17:28 EDT 2007

                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: SO/Single Xcvr LP
QTH: NS

Total:  554  Total Score = 2,568,426

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Completely missed the first period of this one, didn't realize the contest was
on this weekend until I turned the radio on at 0750z Sat for OCDX and heard
stations working Makrothen...ARRL contest calendar didn't have it listed and
that's what I used to use...So it goes...My stupidity...Guess I'll bookmark
WA7BNM's calendar...

Played most of the second period and half of the third, so it was mostly a 20 M
run for me to salvage any kind of score...Decided to shoot for 2 million, ended
up a little better...

Highlight - TR8CA calling me on 15m Sunday morning...

Lowlight - Only one ZL heard on 40 Sun morning...ZM3R was loud, but the only
one I heard...I think that was my highest single-QSO-points at 23760...

73, Scott VE1OP