[3830] EU Sprint CW ES5TV HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 17 15:38:57 EDT 2007

                    EU Autumn Sprint, CW

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Jogeva

---------------------
Total:  167   Total Score = 167

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

CW was totally different ball game from SSB. 20m closed early and closed
completely. Almost no QSOs after 1.5 hours into the contest on 20m. The DX
opposite to SSB were just US (6 of them) and one EC8.

I saw Fil pulling away and could not do much about it so the big question now
will be how much he lost to me in SSB and how much won in CW. Are you going to
post soon, Fil?:)) The competion is really great!

Big thanks to all the other sprint-friends for all the QSOs this year and CU in
CQWW very soon!!

73
Tonno
ES5TV