[3830] JARTS AD5VJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 21 20:34:20 EDT 2007

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Weatherford, TX

   80:   15   30     9
   40:  213  451    31
   20:  102  218    30
   15:   10   24     9
   10:    0    0     0
------------------------
Total:  340  723    79  Total Score = 57,840

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

N1MM FREE CONTEST LOGGER MAKES IT EASIER.
IF YOUR NOT USING IT YOU SHOULD BE :0)

It seemed for me that there was little propagation on 20 Mtrs until way later
in the afternoon and even less on 15 meters.

The 1959 vintage Hornet tribander's mast lost its keeper during some unexpected
high winds today and I had to make emergency repairs to keep it going.

The Butternut Vertical worked it's majic as usual on 40 meters and made up for
some low angle morning propagation that came in early that the beam didnt
handle as well. Good Antenna Butternut!!

The morning brought almost no DX for me except a couple on 15 mtrs. Then the
afternoon 15 seemed dead and 20 had a pipeline to Japan and South Korea
(HL1AEJ).

But over all 40 mtrs was the only band worth playing on.

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: LotW, BUR, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ
Old calls: WB5ZQU/WY5L/KH3-KE5CTY-N5IET