[3830] JARTS WA2MNO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 22 17:57:52 EDT 2007

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: WA2MNO
Operator(s): WA2MNO
Station: WA2MNO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 3:42

   80:    0    0     0
   40:  114  238     9
   20:   36   76     4
   15:    0    0     0
   10:    0    0     0
------------------------
Total:  150  314    13  Total Score = 12,246

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

JARTS WW RTTY is a fun contest as you can work anyone anywhere. Giving ages as
part of the exchange is an interesting twist. I kept logging calls and ages but
was thrown a curve when I received 00 for age. If I had read the rules ahead of
time I would have realized XYL's use 00. Conditions were pretty good. The
majority of my operating was late afternoon and evening. 40M was much better
for me during those times. I was pleased to have Morocco, Spain and Englad call
me during a run.

73 - Bob
WA2MNO