[3830] CQWW SSB W2UP SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 28 09:00:08 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W2UP
Operator(s): W2UP
Station: W2UP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: PA

  160:    6     3        6
   80:   31    12       27
   40:   88    19       65
   20:  398    26      104
   15:  344    22       95
   10:   69     9       30
------------------------------
Total:  936    91      327  Total Score = 1,109,790

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Met my 1 meg SSB quota in 10 hours - not too painful, even for my recently
downsized (single radio) station.  I replaced 3 TH7's with a single C31XR and
was very pleased with performance.  I noted a significant improvement,
especially on 15m (was nice to see 15m alive!)

Bad news is my 2 month old IC7800 died Sunday morning.  Seems to be the
all-too-common bad finals in this overpriced POS.  Wish I had my FT1000D
back...

Had a great EU run on 20m Saturday afternoon with the rate meter going over
300!