[3830] CQWW SSB W4NTI SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 28 19:37:11 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4NTI
Operator(s): W4NTI
Station: W4NTI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AL

   80:   14     5       10
   40:   57    15       36
   20:  138    20       65
   15:  181    24       72
   10:   51     8       18

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Did we slip into some sort of a time warp or something?  With nothing to
indicate it, the bands were like 5 years ago.  Even Ten showed decent life.
Mostly into South America and the Car of course, but at least it was there.

15 Came to life early, and in fact in my case outpreformed my 20 meter action.
20 was good and reliable,  think it was better on Sunday actually.

Starting to be fun again guys.

Dan/W4NTI