[3830] CQWW SSB KC4HW SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 28 19:54:06 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AL

  160:   17     4       11
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   59    15       44
   20:    2     2        2
   15:  205    24       80
   10:   28     7       15

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

My station is under construction!!  However, I have the 10m and 15m monobanders
at 77' and 71' done.  Just did not seem that 10m was open when I was operating
so mostly worked South America--which the signal were very good!Used the
tribander at 40' for most of SA stations.  The 15m monobander worked very well
both to Europe and Asia.  Had make shift rotation for the 10m and 15m that was
somewhat difficult at times, but help is coming to resolve this.

Have a pretty good time on 160m with an inverted vee at 65'.  Seem to work
pretty good into the Caribbean and South America.

All in all, everything seemed to go pretty good.

Thanks for all the contacts and hope to see some in SS next month.

Thanks

Jim/KC4HW