[3830] CQWW SSB KB0FHP SOSB/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 28 20:55:32 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KB0FHP
Operator(s): KB0FHP
Station: KB0FHP

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Vallaey Forge PA

   40:  18     6        14
Total:  18     6        14  Total Score = 1,020

Oh it was really ugly. I didn't get home until very late Sat. morning from a
business trip after wanting to leave early.  Had rig, microphone, antenna
problems.  I nearly gave up.  But with some effort I was able to make a few
contacts in the last couple hours of the contest.  I had high hopes for this
event and was looking forward to it all year.  But reality got in the way of my
hopes and plans.  Perhaps next year it will be better.