[3830] CQWW SSB K4EA SOSB/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 29 09:53:14 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4EA
Operator(s): K4EA
Station: K4EA

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: GA

   15: 1369    32      139
Total: 1369    32      139  Total Score = 652,707

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

What a difference from RTTY contest last month.  The only hole in propagation
was over the pole, missing zones 17,18,19,22,23,24,26, and 34.  I still can't
get the qsos that the NE stations get.  Best hour was at 2200 Saturday with
185.  With all the rain we got last week, the line noise not too bad.  Constant
S5 to the west and S3 to the NE.  About 2 hours on Sunday of S9 to NE, so I just
stopped to have a meal and a short nap.

Neal, K4EA