[3830] CQWW SSB N8RA SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 29 16:49:47 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N8RA
Operator(s): N8RA
Station: N8RA

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: CT

Total:  887    90      314  Total Score = 1,000,304

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Biggest boo-boo was on 15M Sunday AM. I started to run on 15, but signals were
weak and copy on most answers to my CQ's was difficult. After 2 hours of this,
I noticed that the receiver was still set from the night before to use the
beverage antenna as the receive antenna. So on 15M I was transmitting with the
yagi on the high tower, but listening on a low wire- a typical alligator- big
mouth and small ears- I was really mad at myself!!!
Europe, please forgive me!