[3830] CQWW SSB K4EU SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 29 17:12:21 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4EU
Operator(s): K4EU
Station: K4EU

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: VA

   40:    5     3        5
   20:  152    27      103
   15:  214    24      101
   10:   84    11       35

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was mostly a daytime, high-band, S&P operation.  And, this is the first
time I've ever operated assisted/packet from my home QTH.  Wanted to see how
N1MM would work in this environment.  It was kind of wierd clicking spots
instead of spinning the radio knob.  One thing this kind of operation appears
to do is to increase the mult total.  Another thing I noticed was some of the
big guns jumping all over bad spots.  Obviously, if accuracy is a goal, there
is no substitute to actually listening to the other guy's callsign before you
pounce.  Thanks for all the Q's.  73....//Steve K4EU

FT-1000/Field
QRO HF2500X
8 ele LP up 55' for 20-10
Quarter-wave wire vertical for 40