[3830] CQWW SSB VY2LI SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 29 20:11:27 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI

  160:    8     3        2
   80:  183    13       27
   40:  128    13       37
   20:  785    20       38
   15:  473    18       58
   10:   17     4        6

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Can't remember the last time I filled in numbers for all six bands.Mounted a
semi-serious effort but had to put in some play time with my visiting grandson
who has shown some interest in Grampie's radios.Hit the sack both nights for
some serious rest, so most of my operating was between 6am and midnite local.It
was tough sledding on 20m Sunday with high QRM level so apologies for many
repeats.ST,J28 and 9J2 were new countries for me on any band,thanks for
calling.Hope we got in your log.73,Bill