[3830] CQWW SSB LA3S(LA3BO) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 31 13:20:58 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LA3S
Operator(s): LA3BO
Station: LA3S

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JO59CC

  160:   85     4       28
   80:  187     7       44
   40:  141     6       44
   20:  288    18       69
   15:  397    17       68
   10:  210     7       34
------------------------------
Total: 1308    59      287  Total Score = 570,554

Have not operated CQWW SSB LP since 2003, and now I remember why! Too much
splatter and fuzz, and almost impossible to find a free frequency. I was often
tempted to ask the CQ'ers to borrow their frequency for a while. But kind of
fun anyway. Frustrating low number of DX from this area, but surprising short
skip on 15 and 10. More Qs compared to '03, but 30% lower score. Highlight:
short periode on 15 on Sunday with rates higher than 250/h.  Hope to do better
in CW section.

Svein, LA3BO