[3830] OhQP KV8Q SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 3 08:28:48 EDT 2007

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FRAN

   80:  129     0
   40:  116     0
   20:   62     0
   15:    1     0
   10:    2     0
--------------------
Total:  310     0  CW Mults = 74  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 45,880

Club: Delaware Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Poor conditions here.  40 was long most of the time except right
around sundown.  Got chased out of the shack for a half an hour with a
tornado warning around 5:00pm.  80 was wall-to-wall QRN.  Found K8AJS
on 15 and 10 but that was about it - noone else read the memo I guess.
Like the sunspots, my score can only get better next year.  See ya'll
then.  Thanks for the QSO's.
73
tom  KV8Q  ar