[3830] NA Sprint CW N9NB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 9 11:07:46 EDT 2007

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N9NB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

   80:   74     1.5
   40:   79     1.5
   20:   54       1
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Powers Dashers

Comments:

G5RV at 35', SB200, and ICOM706MKIIG

Sorry to all who had to suffer through my clunky exchanges. I accidentally blew
up my computer around lunchtime, and scrambled the rest of the day to restart
with a new computer in time for the contest, but never got the SW properly
configured. Its as if the CQ and S/P modes were backwards?!

Also, somehow I configured the logging program to where my dupe sheet wound up
being partially visible and only for part of the time.  Give me any software,
and I will surely figure out a way to break it or make it do wacky things!

Had to use a foot switch to key the SB200 every single time, and by the end of
the contest, my foot would often slip off the peddle during each exchange :-)
Very distracting to say the least!

My elmer has taught me better than this!

Looking forward to the next one, and thanks to all for your patience. This is a
GREAT contest, with many FB ops.

73 Ted