[3830] NA Sprint CW KL7RA HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 9 15:49:13 EDT 2007

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alaska

   80:    5      .2
   40:   67       1
   20:   83     2.8
---------------------

Team: MRRC+NCC

Comments:

Great fun, even with daylight here and no 80 meters. Operated
Sprints from Fairbanks for years handing out the mult to loud
guys doing just S/P on 20 but from the new Kenai location you
can actually get stations to call when you inherit a freq. Way
cool. In the next sprint we will have some darkness and may be
able to do the 20/40 tango with some 80 after 03:30z which will
be a huge score increaser. Took awhile for 40 to kick in so I went
back to 20 and worked any scraps I had left on the table. I did
work a few on 80 but I was just sucking up their precious time with
everyone needing repeats so I stayed on 40 picking through the dupes.
73 Rich KL7RA