[3830] TnQP WB2ABD SO Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 10 00:03:28 EDT 2007

                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: WB2ABD
Operator(s): WB2ABD
Station: WB2ABD

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   50                    40
   40:   87                    61
   20:    3                     3
-----------------------------------
Total:  140     0       0     104  Total Score = 43,880

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

Well, I think thats the score: added 200 K4TCG bonus points after Q's X Mults -
no 5-Qso counties, but came close once ( ah, that's just on one band, not
combined, right?). Stuck with CW only, so it wasn't a max effort.

Just the right length of time and plenty of mobile activity. Looking at a map,
I see where I must have missed a bunch of multipliers somehow, by golly. Not
much heard on 20m.

Thanks to all the mobiles for running around - that's what makes the contest

Paul WB2ABD

TT O2  80M inv vee 65 ft    40M inv vee  55 ft     rot. dipole 18ft. N1MM