[3830] ARRL Sep VHF WD0T Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 10 01:10:48 EDT 2007

                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Rover LP
QTH: SD

    6:   0     0
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:   0     0  Total Score = 1

My all time low score ever posted! My actual score is Zero, but the system won't
accept it.  I drove out with my wife and family for Pam's scrapbook weekend with
the ladies in Rapid City, SD, and took along a 6m dipole and 40ft of mast.

Set up Saturday at Bear Mtn, SD, elev 7169ft AMSL, DN84. Great view and
location. However, I locked both sets of keys into my suburban! Took approx 1/2
hour to get it unlocked using my AM/FM antenna as a locksmith device!

Operated about 1/2 on Bear Mtn, heard W4NH on SSB, and W7? on CW, tore down and
headed back.  Didn't hear any other stations. Still was fun to be up on Bear
Mtn.

On the trip back home today from DN84 to DN94 heard a few weak stations with
the dipole mounted just above the roof of the suburban.

No one worked! Oh well, next time.  Hope you all had a fun contest, God Bless!

Todd WD0T/r- DN84/DN94.