[3830] WAE SSB IV3JCC Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 10 02:59:22 EDT 2007

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: IV3JCC
Operator(s): GIANFRANCO
Station: IV3JCC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:  139          76
   15:    6           6
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  145    0     82  Total Score = 11,890

Hi

Only few hours for this contest, just for testing my new antenna Optibeam
11-3.
It seems good also in not very hig position for problems of space in my
garden.
Not bad propagation in 20, few stations in 15 only from S. America..
A surprise was 6w7rv calling me while i was working stations from Central
America, giving me a nice report.
The formula of this contest is much good one, but he would be favorable to
preview of certifys  for the first places in every country in order to gratify
also the normal stations.
Thanks to all the stations that have called to me and good bye to the next WW
RTTY.

                 73 de iv3jcc Gianfranco
www.iv3jcc.tk