[3830] NA Sprint SSB KU5B LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 16 00:23:16 EDT 2007

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Powers Crazies

Comments:

Wow, this was painful but the great ops helped me stick it out the entire thing.
Got some reports before the test that the amp was cutting out so had to barefoot
this one.

Thanks to N3BB for organising the team; sorry I wasn't able to do more for
y'all! Thanks also to NCCC for hosting the sprint warmups and ladder throughout
the year.

FT920
TA-33-jr @ ~35ft
40m dipole @ 30ft
80m dipole @ 40 ft

See y'll in Texas QSO Party from NX5M and from G6PZ in CQWW SSB.

Colin KU5B