[3830] NA Sprint SSB K4RO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 16 10:22:42 EDT 2007

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN

---------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition

Comments:

Took an hour and a half off to have supper with my gal.
Got back on for the last half hour and did what I could
between static crashes.  Conditions were actually decent.

Had to work N6TR twice on the same band, because I fumble-
fingered the number the first QSO.  By the time I asked
for a fill, it was too late.  I wonder what folks typically
do in this situation?  I made a point to hunt down Tree for
another QSO (and explain the dupe.) This would have been
tougher in a full-out CW effort.

73

-Kirk  K4RO