[3830] Salmon Run K6VVA SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 16 20:57:02 EDT 2007

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): 4:33

  160:    1
   80:   28     20
   40:   18     13
   20:   20      9
----------------------------
Total:   67     42      0  Mults = 27  Total Score = 10,504

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Total Score includes 1,000 Bonus points for W7DX QSOs :-)

Bummer...I just left Eastern Washington on Friday, and had completely forgotten
about the Salmon Run when I planned the trip to KL7 (Ketchikan - the Salmon
Capital of the World) & then on to my old home State.  I could have stayed and
operated the Salmon Run from Lincoln and/or Adams County.  Maybe next year. I
may even move to the family wheat farm in Adams County if the 'invasion' in
California continues.

WriteLog was messed up, and my USB to Serial adaptor intermittent, so mucho QLF
here with logging.  Apologies to those I called but had already 'wkd b4' on
those band modes.  I just hate it when that happens.  The posted score should
be less dupes, although I still need to sort it all out.

73 & Tnx for all the Q's from my great home State...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust

P.S. I love Salmon !!!