[3830] Salmon Run W1KLM SOSSB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 16 22:28:55 EDT 2007

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: W1KLM
Operator(s): W1KLM
Station: W1KLM

Class: SOSSB QRP
QTH: Arkansas
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:           3
   20:          39
----------------------------
Total:   0      42      0  Mults = 19  Total Score = 1,596

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Score does not reflect 500 Bonus for W7DX.
Perhaps it's just my age catching up to me, but these 2 day QSO Parties are
wearing me out. I spend the better part of Saturday working some tremendous
signals from WA on 20M. I even managed a few good Q's on 40M after the NA SSB
Sprint. Sunday was like listening to a broken record. Had it not been for
K7WA/M and WN7T/M, I'd have spent all afternoon listening to the same 7
stations. Thanks for all the q's and a BIG thanks to the mobiles. K7RL, where
were you Mitch?
73 de Kermit