[3830] Salmon Run W7FLY Club M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 18 01:39:50 EDT 2007

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: W7FLY
Operator(s): KN7T, W7GD, N7LH
Station: W7FLY

Class: Club M/S LP
QTH: Camano Island
Operating Time (hrs):

----------------------------
Total:  177    328      0  Mults = 90  Total Score = 123,760

Another great Salmon Run.  Our first ever clean sweep of all 39 WA counties.
Many thanks to all the mobile stations and county DXpeditions that made this
possible - awesome!  Band conditions were mixed - no openings on 15 or 10 so
that limited things a bit.  Our PSK31 try never panned out - trouble with the
antenna tuner and Digipan software so we only picked up 1000 bonus points for
W7DX on SSB and CW.  The county "roundtable" on 3.925 is always one of the high
points of the contest.  Already looking forward to next year.