[3830] SAC CW OV3X(OZ8AE) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 18 14:20:08 EDT 2007

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OV3X
Operator(s): OZ8AE
Station: OV3X

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Virum
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  789   123  Total Score = 216,111

Club: Danish DX-group

Comments:

Poor condx for this weekend. Activity was a bit low! - Could only hear OH and my
SM7 neighbours on ten meters and nothing else. - ONE QSO on 15 meter on saturday
and the other 10 on sunday. - The TR made error, as I at one time had 20CW in
the logging window, suddenly it shifted to 20SSB or NONCW. Had idea it was RF
in the shack, replaced interconnection cables, but with no luck. Stopped the
computer and used a DOS disk to boot up. From then the TR worked without
problems.
RIG IC-775DSP with 100 watts into TH3MK4 at 35 ft and a Carolina Windom at 35
ft. The Carolina Windom had 10 meters of the long leg in a vertical position,
and I was surprised how well it worked. Being called by ZL1AS and several JAs
on 40m in the contest QRM was just fine. - This time OV3X worked fine for me.
Thanks for all calling me and see You in another contest. 73 Jorgen OZ8AE