[3830] SAC SSB CT1ENQ SOSB/20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 24 08:18:01 EDT 2007

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: CT1ENQ
Operator(s): CT1ENQ
Station: CT1ENQ

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: IN51uk
Operating Time (hrs): 2+/-

   20:  48     22
Total:  48     22  Total Score = 1,056

Club: Northern Portugal DX Group - NPDXG

Comments:

Horrible band conditions. On 15 meters i only heard a 5B4 station and worked
3B7C b4 the contest, 10m were dead. I worked only a couple of hours after
contest started (went for a weekend out) so the lower bands were not an option.
20M were okay and managed to work a few stations. Highlight was working OJ0B, i
could not break the pile before the CT and after CT started i got an easy
contact. My first SAC and seemed quite nice. Maybe propagation changed during
day. Could not work more than 1-2 hours. Sorry to all that asked the multiplier
on 15 meters but on this side band was dead and my conditions did not help much
too.

Operating cndx:
.Icom 706MKIIG (50-100W power supply dependent)
.homemade dipole (24m live / 6m gnd)
.MFJ 971 Tuner
.adapted PC Power Supply