[3830] CQ WW RTTY 9A7P(9A3BIM) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 30 13:46:45 EDT 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A3BIM
Station: 9A7P

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Pazin

   80:   48   96       0      18     5
   40:   71  159       8      29     8
   20:   95  218       5      34    13
   15:    3    5       0       2     1
Total:  217  478      13      83    27  Total Score = 58,794

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

I was preparing for SO2R in RTTY fo first time. Few hours before contest my
computer crashed so i did normal SO for fun.
Many thanks tu 9A5CW , 9A6XX & 9A8MM for info about SO2R and PC/rig interface.
Sorry tu YO2NAA as we didn't made MS 20m WSJT sked after the contest.
Thanks tu 9A4DO for drinks we went to local gas station in off time.

PC: P-IV 3 GHz, 512 DDR, onboard sound, 2x17¨CRT
Interface:  9A5CW PTT/AFSK on RS-232 (i was doing FSK)
Rig: Kenwood TS-440S
Power: Most of time 100W, on 80m 60W due audio driving problems
Ant: 2el quad 15/20m, Inv. V singlefeed parallel dipole 80/40m

Thank you all for support and CU in ARRL RTTY roundup 2008
73 de 9a3bim

80m Summary
Zones
14  15  16  20  33

Countries
9A     CT3    DL     EA     G      HA     I      LZ     OE     OH
OK     OM     SM     SP     SV9    UA     UR     Z3

States/Provinces

40m Summary
Zones
4   5   14  15  16  17  20  33

Countries
5B     7X     CT3    DL     EA     EA8    F      G      I      IS
IT9    K      LA     LZ     OH     OK     ON     PA     SM     SP
T9     TA     UA     UA9    UR     VE     YO     YU     Z3

States/Provinces
MA   RI   MD   PA   TN   VA   MS   NS

20m Summary
Zones
4   5   14  15  16  17  18  20  24  25  33  34  40

Countries
4X     BV     CN     CT3    DL     EA     EA8    EU     F      G
GM     JA     K      LA     LY     LZ     OH     OH0    ON     OZ
S5     SM     SP     SU     SV     SV9    TF     UA     UA9    UN
UR     VE     YL     ZC4

States/Provinces
RI   NY   VA   MO   QC

15m Summary