[3830] CQ WW RTTY VE6CNU SOSB/20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 30 20:29:00 EDT 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE6CNU
Operator(s): VE6CNU
Station: VE6CNU

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Calgary

   20:  52   118      15      15    12
Total:  52   118      15      15    12  Total Score = 4,956

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

I wasn't planning on doing this contest, as I had a lot of other projects to do
around the house.  I managed to do about 2.5 hours at the very end, using my
FT-1000MP at about 50W, and my TH6DXX at 40'.  Conditions seemed rather good,
so I'm assuming they were enhanced by all the activity.  N1MM and MMTTY seemed
to work quite well, although I'm by no means an RTTY person.  Hope to do more
in the coming year to become better at it.  73 and thanks to all who worked
me.

Jerry
VE6CNU