[3830] TxQP K8MR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 30 21:51:29 EDT 2007

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

  160:
   80:    7      0      0
   40:   22      3      0
   20:  105     27      0
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  134     30      0  Mults = 106  Total Score = 48,972

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I read other reports of mobile bonus points, of which I would have some
undetermined amount. I really enjoy those mobiles whom you can work at 40+ wpm
both ways - NO5W, N5RZ, K5NA, and at least one of the ops at WW5X.

Really bad conditions on Saturday, OK on Sunday.  It was interesting seeing how
far into Texas I could work during the day on 40 meters.

If Bexar is pronounced "Bear", why is Texas not pronounced "Teas"?

See you in the PA test in two weeks, although if the Indians make it to the
ALCS it may be a one day only trip.

73 - Jim  K8MR