[3830] CQ WW RTTY N4CBK SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 30 21:59:27 EDT 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N4CBK
Operator(s): N4CBK
Station: N4CBK

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   99  136       34      15     9
   40:  163  233       37      27    12
   20:  196  416       28      50    17
   15:   16   38        3      11     8
   10:   11   33        0       3     3
Total:  485  856      102     106    49  Total Score = 219,992

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

My goal was to double the number of contacts I made in the 2006 contest (239).
Very difficult operating from an apartment. And the temporary 20/15 meter Moxon
combo I put up caused some TVI, so I didn't use it. All contacts were made on an
80 meter doublet thrown over some pine trees out in back of the building. As
always, it was great to see so many ACG and SECC members out in-force. Thanks
for the Qs and for digging me out of the mud. 1O1R.