[3830] CQ WW RTTY W1BYH SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 30 23:26:03 EDT 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W1BYH
Operator(s): W1BYH
Station: W1BYH

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MA FN42

   80:  187  291       42      33    13
   40:  201  336       40      46    19
   20:  144  311       23      55    17
   15:   18   37        3      12     7
   10:    3    7        1       2     2
Total:  553  982      109     148    58  Total Score = 309,330

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Enjoyed the contest, but it sure was work. Had hoped to get a tribander mounted
this week, but didn't make it, so had to use an R5 ground-mounted vertical and
dipoles for 40 and 80 at about 30 feet. 300 watts helped, but noticed many
strong stations still didn't hear me.  Limited available time over the weekend,
and overall poor conditions kept the numbers lower than I had hoped. There's
always next time !  Thanks to all for the contacts -

Station: IC756 PRO 3, AL80-A amp
Writelog
R5 vertical, 80/40 dipoles @ 30 ft.