[3830] WPX SSB AD5VJ SO(A)SB40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 1 10:45:31 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: SO(A)SB40 LP
QTH: Weatherford, Texas

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Had a great time, really enjoyed the pile ups on 40 meters. Everything went
smoothly this time which made it even more enjoyable.

Had to disqualify myself due to operator error using my N1MM software. It has
an option of spotting all S&P's which I selected. Problem was however when I
started my run I forgot to check the 'run' box so it spotted ever contact I
made. Therefore due to self spotting I disqualified myself and will only be
submitting my log as a check sheet.

thanks to all for the contacts and good luck to everyone.

Next year I hope to be more careful and submit a log to entry.

Bob AD5VJ
http://www.ad5vj.com/