[3830] WPX SSB IC8TEM SO(A)SB160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 2 12:11:17 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IC8TEM
Operator(s): IC8TEM
Station: IC8TEM

Class: SO(A)SB160 HP
QTH: Capri Island JN70CN
Operating Time (hrs):

Hello!
Thanks to all the stations that I have heard in this contest, and to my IC8
friends.

I'm sorry but I know that there were some stations who heard me well, but I
cannot listen to all because of the strong QRN due to strong Auroral event and
the typical QRM of the contest. Also enjoyed to listen some friends and some
italian stations (that are also mults for me).

Never tried the Top Band and enjoyed a lot with a poor antenna.

The rig:
YAESU FT1000MP-MKV
PA 500W
VERTICAL GP

Hope to be on air soon in this year.

Best 73 from Capri Island de Costy IC8TEM

PS: YOU CAN FIND MY INFORMATION ON QRZ.COM