[3830] Rus DX E7/DK6XZ(@E71EZC) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 3 11:47:43 EDT 2008

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: E7/DK6XZ
Operator(s): DK6XZ
Station: E71EZC

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Smetovi nr. Zenica

   20:  646    930       70        73
Total:  646    939       70        73  Total Score = 1,455,597

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

CONTEST  : RUSSIAN-DX

CATEGORY : SINGLE-OP 20M HIGH MIXED

CALLSIGN : E7/DK6XZ

 Band       QSOs    Points     Multiplier
   14     1576     10179       70 +  73
 TOTAL    1576     10179       70 +  73

SCORE :    1455597
===================

Remarks:

Dear Gentlemen

It was for my the  first time to work in RDXC and I was really enjoying it
fully.
Find the recommandation given by T93Y and the idea to work in as a very fine
matter. Studied before a bit the writings on the RDXC-site and did realize
live,
why this contest is growing and growing:

Fantastic activity and excellent operation of the Russian guys. The organizer
is
oviously working active on the popularity of the contest. Thank you for that
and
for giving us oportunity to work 2 contests in the same time ( CW and/or SSB
).
According to my statistics only 10% of logged stations are worked in both
modes!!
I was having more luck with phone ( 930 Qs ) than CW ( 646 Qs ). E7/DK... is
simply
too long for CW and new PX E7 made additonal confusion to some guys - to slow
me
down and finally decide to only CQ.

I reached my target of 1500 Qs, but there was place for more. Without
DX-cluster
I was of course handicaped, but never belived to miss even 24 DXCCs (
according
to Tonnos, ES5TV, claimed score ) at the end. Many US-Stations contributed (
265
Qs/17% ) and helped to fulfill the late evening hours. EU-Russians with 30% (
478
Qs ) were on place 1 and place 3 AS-Russians with 15% ( 238 Qs ). Some "exsotic

DX" as 8P,DS, P40, 6Y I worked, but missed 4O3A, LX7I and some other EUs.

QSO statistics: EU 934 / AS 306 / NA 309 / SA 15 / AF 10 / OC 2 ( > 50 dupes )

Next time will hear you from Bosnia as E77XZ. Thank you all to joining in and
increasing the joy. Congratulations to Boris, T93Y, who was doing excellent
job
in telegraphy all band game. Thanks to my clubstation E71EZC permiting me to
use
our nice location on 1020 m asl.

73 Suad, DK6XZ / E77XZ

Post Scriptum:
Arived to my hometown with the family on Saturday morning - for Easter
Holidays,
said hello to my father and went to the snowy mountains, alone. It must be
love...
I am very thankful to my family having greatest understanding for my passion.
By
the way: the half of the bagages in the car were HAM-equipment.

Equipment: YAESU FT-1000 MP + KENWOOD TL922 ( 700 W )
Antenna: CUSHCRAFT X7 @30m
Paddle: KENT
PC: TOSHIBA SATELLITE PIII 1GHz + UCXLog software

"I have observed all competition rules as well as
 all regulations for Amateur Radio in my country.
 My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge."

                          Signed   Suad Zukic