[3830] WPX SSB 8P1A(W2SC) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Apr 5 17:33:48 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 8P1A
Operator(s): W2SC
Station: 8P1A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Barbados

   40: 1192
   20: 2024
   15: 2034

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Absolutely brutal first 8 hours.  High bands were good on Saturday afternoon.
40 was outstanding on Saturday night and I wished I took off more time the
night before. The lowbands made the difference.

Slightly higher score than my claimed score in 2006, which was a North American
record.  Unfortunately, in the interim, log checking has surely improved more
than my accuracy.

Not sure about achieving a "three-peat," but still a fun event.

QSL via LOTW and NN1N

73, Tom W2SC