[3830] EA RTTY VE3GSI SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 7 14:09:40 EDT 2008

                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: VE3GSI
Operator(s): VE3GSI
Station: VE3GSI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  348   148  Total Score = 120,028

Interesting band condx here, many times I could hear stations quite clearly, but
no way could they hear my low power station. For several hours, Saturday
afternoon local time, the band was quite noisy at my QTH. I am not sure if it
was local or atmospheric noise.

The highlight of the event for me was when V73RY from Marshall Islands answered
my CQ, many thanks for the Q Randy.

Thanks to all for the Q's and taking the time to listen for my exchanges. Look
for my log on LoTW and for those needing a hard copy, cards are always
welcome.

Eric - VE3GSI