[3830] GaQP NG7Z Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 13 21:46:27 EDT 2008

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA

  160:
   80:    6      3
   40:   19      9
   20:   31     25
--------------------
Total:   56     37  CW Mults = 37  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 4,144

Saturday was a georgeous day here in the Pacific Northwest. I just couldn't
justify sitting at the radio all day when it was such a good opportunity to do
some needed work on my property. But I did pop in and out of the shack to check
up on the bands several times. The mobiles were very weak here. 40M was much
better after 7pm local and got them a few times. 80m is difficult to the east
coast anyway so not much success there. Sunday I started listening right at 7am
on 40M but I had already worked the louder fixed stations already. No sign of
the mobiles at all. So I made a few SKS contacts while waiting. Church services
went long as we had a reception for our newly installed pastor so didn't get
back until nearly 2100Z. 20M was barely alive and made my last contact at
2128Z. From then on to 2400Z, no new stations were heard.
Sure wish the sunspots would come back soon. Thanks for the q's and will be
back next year.