[3830] GaQP KB4KBS Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 14 00:22:33 EDT 2008

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: Rover LP
QTH: Roswell, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:35

   40:         201
   20:           7
--------------------
Total:   0     208  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 30  Total Score = 6,240

My first ever Rover effort; lots of lessons learned - too many to list here (but
watch for the installments on the SECC reflector over the next few days).  I had
the best chauffeur in the world.  Sitting in the back seat of my wife's mini-van
working the radio while she deftly navigated my poorly annotated route allowed
me to make the most of my rover efforts in FORS, CHER, DAWS, LUMP, UNIO, FANN,
GILM, PICK, and CHER (again).
A Shout-out goes to ZF1DX (Hey to Vern!), and the incredible ears of N0BSA in
CO, VE4EAR in MB (appropriate call sign) KE1WI in ME, and N0SMA in KS.  Also a
big thank you  to my "entourage" that accompanied me along my journey.
Appearing in my log 5x are AA3B, N1GKX, and WD9EJK. 4-baggers are WA3HAE,
W1WIU, and K1IF.  There are probably more triples than singles, and quite a few
doubles as well.  I hope that I was able to help you in your quest for the
elusive 159, thank you for my 30!
73,
Scott
KB4KBS