[3830] MiQP W1NN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 20 06:21:05 EDT 2008

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

   80:   38     76
   40:   46     14
--------------------
Total:   85     90  CW Mults = 40  Ph Mults = 50  Total Score = 23,400

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I was planning another MI mobile operation this year but I just couldn't pull it
off, so I put in a nearly full time effort from home.  Northern Ohio is not the
easiest place to operate this contest from!  20 was unusable (thanks to N8SS
for my only Q) and it was real tough to work the lower half of the state on 40.
 OTOH, the mobiles operating in the northern part of MI were booming in most of
the time on 40.  WI9WI was especially loud here.  75/80 condx were fine and
most MI signals were very good, but there just didn't seem to be very many
stations operating on 80 CW.

Hope to be back on the road next year.

73, Hal W1NN