[3830] FlQP W1UJ M/SCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 27 17:28:49 EDT 2008

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: W1UJ

Class: M/SCW HP
QTH: MA

--------------------
Total:  226     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 30,284

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Really wanted to work all of the FL counties, so concentrated to searching for
new counties.
Motivation and momentum  was broken up early in the contest by spotting network
cop not liking my spotting for the FQP contest, made announcement to all on the
cluster, digusted, I left the chair for an hour or so, this was an hour in. It
seems DXers "look poorly" on the contest spotting-  I was bummed about this
dude, but I came back-
Finally, worked all counties- thanks for the Q's
73- J, W1UJ