[3830] SPDX RTTY N3CHX SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 27 20:25:00 EDT 2008

                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: N3CHX
Operator(s): N3CHX
Station: N3CHX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Royersford, PA

   80:   5    16     2
   40:  39   182    10
   20:  39   149    11
   15:   0     0     0
   10:   0     0     0
------------------------
Total:  83   347    23  Continents = 4  Total Score = 31,924

Activity lower than other EU contests and only a few stateside stations seemed
to participate ! I really had low QSO numbers?  Although the EU's I did work
had high QSO numbers! My propagation was not good only worked 14 EU, 2 SA & 1
OC but was using an inverted Vee. Severve Electrical Storm came through at
0200Z and had to curtail operation when the storm passed I didnt hear anything
on 80 or 40 mtrs except high noise and distant static crashes!  Almost not
worth participating in this one!  73's to All N3CHX Ron