[3830] SPDX RTTY HZ1PS SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 28 01:31:40 EDT 2008

                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: HZ1PS
Operator(s): HZ1PS
Station: HZ1PS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Jeddah, KSA

   80:
   40:   44   425    27
   20:  276  2680    57
   15:    2    20     3
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  322  3125    87  Continents = 4  Total Score = 1,087,500

Again, limited time due to work etc. to participate but enjoyed the contest very
much. Conditions not the best, only the 2 stations heard on 15, nothing on 10.
Despite problems with my 40 set-up, decided to turn the power down to 40 watts
and give a couple of calls - thankfully most stations I called in S&P were able
to print with me. Missed AFR for the big mult for all continents - beamed down
there several times but nothing heard. Thanks to all for the Q's and thanks to
the Polish Radiovideography Club for the contest.