[3830] FlQP N4PN SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 29 10:09:47 EDT 2008

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: VARIOUS

   40:  198     0
   20:  395     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  593     0  CW Mults = 54  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 64,044

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the Q's...lots of fun and big pileups...more wrong turns this
year than ever before...missed my driver...single-op not as much fun and
sure limits the number of counties..sorry didn't get to many that I had
planned..heavy rain kept changing the SWR on both 40m and 20m and could
not get SWR down even with external tuner..worked N4BP/m in South Florida
several times..other FL fixed stations strong at times. Worked NO5W/m
I think twice and never heard him again...heard W5WMU but couldn't get
thru to him..Jim, K4PV in SAN county was 5-9++ on 40m everytime I ran
across him.
Still lots of fun and know all counties were available due to all the
soapbox comments about the sweeps....
Rig in Chev. Trailblazer
IC706MKIIG - 100w
Hustlers for 20/40m Mag-mount on top (which was all I needed)
High-Sierra in trailor hitch (did not need)
MFJ-945E Tuner/SWR Mtr
ETM-9C Electronic Keyer
Keying/Logging with CT
73, Paul, N4PN