[3830] NAQP CW K5GO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 3 01:43:17 EDT 2008

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5GO
Operator(s): K5GO
Station: K5GO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ARKANSAS

Total:  850   230  Total Score = 195,500

Club:

Team:

Comments:

We were going to try M2 again, but not enough operators.  I was supposed to help
with baby sitting and KC2G was going to operate but he had something come up at
the last minute.  Wife gave (genuine) blessing for me to operate so I gave it a
shot. I am on my best behavior on Sunday.

A boy and his (one) radio as K0HB would say.

Always a lot of fun to move multipliers to various bands.  Most notable was
Xe2MX from 15 to 20 to 10 to 40 in mid afternoon, VE9DX from 15 to 20 to 10 to
40 in mid afternoon and KE0WO in Iowa on five bands in middle of night.

Thanks to everyone for moving.  I moved every time anyone asked except for one
time I believe.

Stan, K5GO