[3830] EUHF Champ 4O3A Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 3 08:38:25 EDT 2008

                    European HF Championship

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): 4O3A
Station: 4O3A

Class: Mixed HP
QTH: Obosnik hill

  160:  147     28     53
   80:  111     24     54
   40:  182    100     62
   20:  270    159     61
   15:  101     25     49
   10:   82     39     46
---------------------------
Total:  893    375    325  Total Score = 412,100

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Strange propagation on 10/15M from here.  It was much worse than last year. When
QSY from 10M on 15M band was almost closed.

But, everything was under the control, until I QSY on 80M. Antenna does not
work? Without 80M I lost any chance to fight for top score, but keep working.
Fortunately, had one very low dipole for 80/40M which was assembled for some
IARU hardware testing and used it just for remaining in contest. After did 54
mults on 80M I was in game somehow. ( This morning discover bad coax jumper on
80M tower, fortunately!)
Score is worse even then last year, but I still had a fun and once again EUHFC
verify to be one of my favorites.

Log is, as usually on LoTW already.
CU

73